Susan L. Valdes
Hillsborough County School District Mrs. Valdes has issued her resignation. The research is as is.
- The 2018 Florida Statutes
- Hillsborough School Board member Susan Valdes’ resignation letter raises objections
- Susan Valdes sidesteps special treatment allegations, refers questions to attorney
- Should voters’ personal data be kept secret? Lawmakers say yes
- Craig Latimer to serve on national task force on election security
Did Susan L. Valdes get her RESIGNATION Filed BEFORE a Deadline Date to...?
SOE Questions List:
- When did Susan L. Valdes submit her Letter of Resignation (resigning from the Hillsborough County School Board District 1) to the supervisor of Elections?
- Who submitted Mrs. Valdes letter of resignation?
- ...By what means did the Supervisor of Election Office receive Mrs. Valdes resignation letter?
- ...Who at the supervisor of elections office receive Mrs. Valdes resignation Letter?
- ...What was the time and date Mrs. Valdes resignation was received by the supervisor of election office?
- "Resign to Run Law"...
- ...Did Mrs. Valdes meet the deadline date according to the Supervisor of Election?
- ...Did Mrs. Valdes meet the deadline time according to the Supervisor of Election?
- ...As per the "Resign to Run Law" is there a time stipulation?
- ...In situation where legislation does not quote a time... what is the professional approach to this?
6/14/2018 Emails show Hillsborough Supervisor of Elections bent rules for Susan Valdes
6/13/2018 Hillsborough elections supervisor played favorites with Susan Valdes
6/11/2018 Joe Henderson: Susan Valdes turns Hillsborough races topsy-turvy
Information on The Honorable Craig Latimer Supervisor of Election for Hillsborough County
6/15/2018 Message Left Requesting a Return Phone Call: